How to Write an Introduction to Comparison Essay?
Writing a good introduction to comparison essay
When you are going to write a comparison essay, you should know this work requires comparing and contrast two or more things. While comparing things, the most effective way is to make a list of differences and similarities.
Everything seems not so difficult, but you may face a problem – how to start a comparison essay? We all know that any type of essay starts with an introduction, where the author should put a thesis statement and present the topic to readers. An introduction is the most important part of any paper, because nobody reads the whole work if the first paragraph makes people feel bored.
How do you start a comparison essay?
Here are main things that should be in any essay’s introduction:
- The author should grab the audience’s attention.
- It’s important to put here a thesis statement to make people understand what is your work about.
- No matter what things you chose to compare in your essay, but you have to write the reason why you selected differences or similarities to compare.
- Make your intro brief, but specify at least 2-3 ideas which you will discuss in the main part of your work.
- Don’t forget to write a last sentence of this paragraph as a smooth transition to the main part of your essay.
How to write a comparison essay introduction: make a hook from the very beginning!
Sometimes it can be quite hard to think up a hook that would catch the readers’ attention. Which methods to use? We suggest this list of options that would make your introduction really interesting for the audience:
- Write a short but interesting review of chosen subject to give your readers better understanding of your work.
- Try to start from an exciting story or funny anecdote that would lead the audience to your essay’s topic.
- Write an unexpected thesis statement – maybe you could bring something joyful, shocking or even disgusting. People won’t pass by this paper without reading!
- Write your introduction clearly and simply and explain what you’re going to discuss in the main part.
- If it’s acceptable, you can “drop” the name of some celebrity to get audience’s attention. This would never stay unnoticed!
- Start your work with a good and interesting quotation that will attract readers.
- Think up an interesting question and bring it at the first sentence of your essay. This will make people curious about reading your whole paper.
When you are selecting from these methods, better use one of seven, don’t try to mix them or use several methods because your intro would look too complicated and weird.
It’s not an easy job to write a good introduction for compare and contrast essay, but it worth the result. If our ideas seemed to you helpful but you still feel unsure about making a successful beginning, you can find compare and contrast essay introduction paragraph examples on Internet.
Don’t try to write your first paragraph from the first attempt. At start, create a rough copy, then read it carefully and make all the needed corrections. Make sure your introduction sounds solid and smoothly. Don’t make it too large because your readers would feel bored.
Introduction to comparison essay: writing service help
If creative writing is not your cup of tea, don’t be disappointed! Nowadays, people use writing services to satisfy their writing needs. If you never had a deal with such service, you may be curious how it works. We will provide you with the standard scheme:
- First of all, you should fill the order form, where they specify a type of work and all the needed requirements.
- After filling the form, the system requires a payment. Make sure that a website uses secure payments.
- After you informed the company about you want them to write my introduction to comparison essay and made the payment, they choose the writer who will be fulfilling your task.
- Usually most of the services allow clients to chat directly with the author. It helps to make the work more effectively and include all the needed things mentioned in the instruction to the paper.
- When your work is finished, the author sends it to you through the email.
- If you still have some things to add into your paper, some services offer do it for free.
- Most of services offers checking your work on plagiarism and proofreading for free. Some services get additional money for this work.
Introduction to comparison essay: help online from professionals
Usually people decide to use writing services help for next reasons:
- They do not have enough time to write a good and unique work.
- Their writing abilities are not enough to create a successful paper.
- They do not enjoy writing; it seems to them a boring and uninteresting task, so they would definitely not be able to create a bright paper.
- Their assignment’s deadline expires tomorrow.
- They want to get the highest grade, so they decide to use additional help from writing services just to be sure their paper would be written perfectly.
Whether you have the one or more of these reasons, it’s always good to ask real professionals to write a custom introduction to comparison essay. Order your work on our writing service, and we will create a bright paper to impress your readers. We guarantee that your task will be done perfectly and you will get your work in the shortest term. Our qualified writers are able to make any paper, starting from the essay introduction and ending with a huge dissertation. If you still in a big doubt how to write compare and contrast essay introduction, contact our company and place your order right now. Our main goal is to satisfy each and every customer’s writing needs!How to Write Introduction for Dissertation: Simple Rules you can read this in next article.